- Strong experience with Python
- Experienced at developing software/services keeping in mind best practices and performance.
- Understanding of concurrency and micro-service architecture.
- Understanding of, preferably experienced with SQL/Nosql/ Data Lake integration.
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable but simple software solutions. Good Mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of algorithms, with understanding of space and time complexity. Should be able to convert mathematical logic into code.
- A knack for writing clean concise and easy to understand code.
- A degree of pro-activity in finding solutions to complex software engineering problems.
- An understanding of importance of test cases.
- A habit of documenting their code comprehensively.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of distributed systems is a big plus. (e.g. CAP theorem, partitioning, replication, consistency, and consensus)
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes will be considered a big plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
BMS Innolabs Software Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:BMS Innolabs Software Pvt. Ltd